Movie-lovers, pastry chefs, guitarists, singers... our developers have talents! To have fun with your kids or try out some French specialties during the quarantine, easylive.io offers you Klauss' crêpes recipe: super-duper easy and lumps-free!
- 2 & 1/3 cups all-purpose flour (300g )
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter (50g)
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 3 whole eggs
- 2 & 1/4 cups milk (80cl/800ml)
- Pick one:
- 5 tablespoons white rum
- 3 tablespoons dark rum
- 2 tablespoons kirsch/kirschwasser
- Mix the all-purpose flour with the sugar
- Add the eggs one by one: make sure they're perfectly blended before adding the next one! You should obtain a crumbly paste.
- Melt the butter (3x 10 seconds microwaves or 3 minutes on the stove, medium heat)
- Brew the meleted butter with the paster
- Add the oil
- Heat the milk up on medium heat: it musn't boil!
- Once warm, pour the milk in 5 equal steps and make sure it blends well before adding more
- Pour the alcohol up in the mix (or take 'em as shooters*, your choice!)
- Heat up a large frying pan on high heat
- Once pretty hot, put the heat down at medium/medium-high
- Fry the crêpes 15 to 20 seconds per side, one ladle per crêpe should be enough. Use the external sides of the crêpes as markers: once they're brown, flip it!
Share your delicious crêpes on social media using #easyliveio!
* Alcohol abuse is bad for your health. Drink responsibly!