How to crop or change the aspect ratio from one of my inputs?
- contain (default): The image keeps its original aspect ratio, but resized so that the longest of either the height or width can fit in the given dimensions.
- cover: The image keeps its original aspect ratio and the image area is completely covered.
- fill: The replaced contents are sized to fill the box with contents. The actual size of the object is determined by the height and width of the element. It is therefore stretched to fill the box.
- Free: the aspect ratio is fully customisable
- 16:9 Is the default setting on most video capture devices, both professional-grade and consumer-grade. It also is the most common size for video players.