Add your technical director audio input
- In the easylive.io Production Studio (1), add an input (2).
- In the "Live source" tab (3), and select "Capture audio device" (4).
Add your remote guest input
- Add a new layer (5).
- Add a new input (6).
- Again, in the Live source tab, add a "Remote capture" live source (7).
- Share the provided link to your remote guest.
- Enable your remote guest input by clicking on it (8).
- To enable the audio/video feedback, Start the test phase (9).
Start the Technical director audio feedback
- Click on the Technical Director (TD) green pen (10).
- Select the desired microphone and click on "Start & Join" (11).
Set up the remote guest
- Open your remote guest settings panel (12 & 13).
On the remote guest device
- Open the link sent by easylive.io.
- Select the video/audio device.
- Start & Join.
Your remote guest can now hear the TD on his or her device.