To monitor your live source:
- Connect to the easylive.io platform and go to a live control room
On the picture above we have one live source, to access to their monitoring :
- Click on the "Monitoring" button on the left side of your screen
Via the "live source" drop-down menu select the live source you wish to monitor
After selecting the desired live source, you have the possibility to :
- View the selected live source feed by clicking on the "View" button to the right of your screen (only if it's a push input)
- The state of the live source feed over the entire live duration via the progress bar below (green=live source feed well received by easylive.io, red=live source feed disconnection with duration indication)
- The state/usage of memory and CPU from your encoder via the following graphs
- The audio/video bitrate output from easylive.io via the "Encoder" tab (example below)
- The activity time of this live source ("total" at the bottom right of the screen) as well as the disconnection rate in percentage "uptime" (bottom right)
100%=no disconnection, 90%=10% disconnection during the livestream,...
Congratulations! Now you know how to monitor your live source.