- In the Production Studio (1), add an input (2).
- In the Live Source tab (3), add a remote guest (4).
- Share the provided link (5) to the guest who wants to share their Zoom meeting.
- Enable the remote guest input by clicking on it (6) & check that you're in the test or publishing phase (7).
- Open the link provided by easylive.io and join the live event (A).
- In the video input, select "Screen Sharing" (B).
- In the Application Window, select Zoom (C) and Share your screen (D).
- Check that your video & audio is correctly captured by easylive.io (E).
- If ready, Start & Join (F).
- Go back to the Zoom meeting and go fullscreen (G).
- Check that the Zoom meeting is correctly received in my control room.
- Start publishing & record.
Have more questions?
Click here to head to our Knowledge base search engine.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the easylive.io Support team via our Live Chat.