The multiview feature allows you to:
- Have a look at all your assets and program at the same time.
- Listen to the audio of one feed and the program.
To access the multiview feature:
- Check that you're in the "Testing Phase" (1).
- Open the multiview module (2).
- A new window will open. Many templates are available, select one in the list.
- You can edit the displayed assets with the green "..." button.
Once your assets have been configured, you can go further with the following settings. Keep in mind that the Multiviews' configurations only impact your own computer: the other members of your team will be able to pick a different template and assets.
- A. Delete the current asset.
- B. List all available assets. Select one to set it to this tile (will replace the previous asset).
- C. Manage local audio feedback (Volume always On, Volume always Off, Volume on mouse over). Only available if live input or video asset.
- D. Manage local video feedback (Mobile, SD, HD, FHD). Only available if live input or video asset.
- E. Enter this asset's fullscreen mode. Only available if live input or video asset.
👉 Next steps
👍 Keep exploring
Have more questions?
Click here to head to our Knowledge base search engine.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the easylive.io Support team via our Live Chat.