- In the Production Studio (1).
- Start the test phase (2).
- Add an input (3).
- In the "Live source" tab (4)
- Select "Remote capture" (5).
- Share the provided link to your remote guest (6).
- Enable the Remote capture live source in the control room.
- By default, your guest will see his video feedback as well as the return of the program feed as below.
If you want to modify the video/audio feedback of your guest:
- Enter the remote guest settings panel (A & B).
- Manage the Video/Audio settings from your guest.
- Manage his video feedback or change his feedback template.
- Save the remote settings.
- Open the previously sent link
PC, Mac, Linux, Android users, please use Google Chrome.
iPhone/Ipad (IOS) users, please only use Safari.
Please note that we recommend the following bandwidths depending on the desired sending quality:
- 0.5 Mb/s to stream in the minimum required quality.
- 1.5 Mb/s to stream in 480p SD.
- 2.5 Mb/s to stream in 720p HD.
- 4 Mb/s to stream in 1080p HD.
If needed, allow easylive.io to use the devices' microphone/camera.
- When ready to stream, simply click on "Start".
- Return to the easylive.io platform to check if the stream is received (if not, check the status of your internet connection, the bandwidth on your device may be too low).
* If you get a gray screen or a sound problem -> check that you have no Bluetooth speakers or other audio devices that could conflict with the easylive.io system.
Ready to go live? Start publishing & record. Enjoy.
👉 Next steps
- Set up a conference with multiple guests
- How to create an IFB (Interruptible foldback)?
- Publishing points
👍 Keep exploring
Have more questions?
Click here to head to our Knowledge base search engine.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the easylive.io Support team via our Live Chat.