If you haven't already done so, add your Zoom feed to easylive.io but don't enable it in the production Studio (we'll keep it as a backup source in the event of a guest disconnection).
- Add the same amount of pull inputs as guests participating in the Zoom conference, using the "Add an input" button.
- Select "Pull a live source".
- Enter in each one the RTMP link provided by easylive.io during the previous steps (Zoom backup RTMP link).
- Enable each guest and crop them so that each one fits in their own video box.
- Edit each guest position (A & B).
- In the "Fit" field, select Crop (C & D).
- Use the grid to resize your guests.
Have more questions?
Click here to head to our Knowledge base search engine.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the easylive.io Support team via our Live Chat.