- A layer corresponds to a program plan:
- The top layer corresponds to an element/input displayed in the front plane (A).
- The lowest layer will correspond to an element/input in the background (B).
- You can only have one active element/input at a time on each layer.
easylive.io recommendations: To keep things as simple as possible do not use too many layers, and try to group the elements that can.
- You can change the position of your inputs in the layers via:
- Using the available arrows.
- By right-clicking on an element (C).