- First, add an input in the easylive.io production studio (1 & 2).
- In the Live source section (3), add an "Encoder (Push)" input (4).
- In the RTMP column, select "Other encoder" (5).
- Copy the provided URL and Stream name.
- Make sure that your input is correctly enabled on easylive.io and that you're in the "Testing" or "Publishing" phase.
- Configure your video inputs as usual.
- Go to the settings tab (A), then in the IP output profile section (B).
- Add a new IP Output profile (C).
- Select RTMP protocol, in Push mode.
- Paste the Stream URL and the Stream key provided previously by easylive.io.
- Don't forget to save!
- In your output profile panel at the right, select the input to send to easylive.io (here it's "PRO3-EASYLIVE") (D).
- Start sending your feed to easylive.io with the power button (E).
- Let's check on easylive.io if the feed is well received.
👉 Next steps
Have more questions?
Click here to head to our Knowledge base search engine.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the easylive.io Support team via our Live Chat.