Live streaming in SRT with the Aviwest StreamHub
- First, add an input in the easylive.io production studio (1 & 2).
- In the Live source section (3), add an "Encoder (Push)" input (4).
- In the SRT column, select "Aviwest" (5).
- Copy the provided Server URL.
- Make sure that your input is correctly enabled on easylive.io and that you're in the "Testing" or "Publishing" phase.
- Sign in the Aviwest Streamhub platform with your account
- Configure your video inputs as usual.
- Go to the Settings tab (A), then in the IP Output Profiles section (B).
- Add a new IP Output profile (C).
- Select SRT protocol, in Push mode.
- Paste the Server URL provided previously by easylive.io.
- Don't forget to save!
- In your output profile panel at the right, select the input to be sent to easylive.io (D).
- Start sending your feed to easylive.io with the power button (E).
- Let's check on easylive.io if the feed is well received.