To make a livestream with Live:Air Solo you must follow the steps below.
- Install Live:Air Solo from the AppStore
- Lauch the app
- Allow the app to use your camera and microphone
4) Select your destination -> Select Custom RTMP
5) Configure the Custom RTMP with the RTMP link and the streamname provided by the easylive.io platform (in the live source Settings) -> Select user agent Teradek -> Done
You do not need to enter a user or password
6) Add a new Source (swipe your finger from left edge to the right)
7) Select "iOS Camera"
8) The camera is now displayed on the home page of the app
9) Go to setting (blue logo | top left corner) -> encoder setting
10) Select 720p configuration -> Done
11) Return to the home page
12) Start the live with "Go Live!" button
13) Your video feed is sent to easylive.io