Add your first LiveU guest interview in easylive.io
- In the Production Studio (1), add an input (2).
- In the "Live source" tab, select "Encoder (push)" (3).
- Select "RTMP LiveU" (4).
- Enable the LiveU input by clicking on it.
- We recommend to rename the input.
- Set up the delay to 2s for each remote guest.
- Copy the Streaming URL/Stream name (5).
Set up my first remote guest in LiveU Central
- Login to your Lu-Central account.
- Add your first "Guest interview" (6).
- Set up the registration settings.
- Send the invitation to your guest and close the window.
Set up the LiveU remote guest streaming output
- Go to "Manage" (7), then click on "Channel" (8).
- Open the first channel settings panel (9).
- In the steaming section, paste the RTMP URL (=Primary URL) & Stream name (=Stream ID) provided previsouly by easylive.io at step 5 (10).
- Return to the unit list (11) and check that the correct publication point is selected (12).
Repeat the operation 1 to 12 for each remote guest.
For this conference example you will have 3 remote guest.
Don't forget to set up each remote guest input delay at 2 s.
- Start the test phase in easylive.io to enable the preview.
When ready, start publishing & record.