Getting started with the Solo is super-easy. To begin:
- Go to LiveU’s dedicated Solo page and create your free account. Connect your Solo to the internet using the method of your choice.
- Enter the serial number of your Solo to associate it with your account. Once it’s registered, you can configure it to your needs.
Streaming to easylive.io
- Choose what service to stream to.
- Select easylive.io in the destinations list
First, give LiveU permission to access your easylive.io account and send the stream. Next, create a live event in easylive.io and Start Test.
Back in your Solo configuration, choose easylive.io and notice that your event is now provided as an option to stream to.
- Select the resolution profile
- Select the correct stream Zone (the same as the easylive.io zone)
- Don't forget to submit your configuration
Be sure your Solo is online and connected to your video source. If it is, you should see that the built-in screen shows that it’s ready to stream to the easylive.io event that you already set up and selected.
If your preview looks correct on easylive.io, everything is ready to go. Simply go live on your Solo and hit the “Start publishing & record” button on easylive.io.
In seconds, your video is being broadcast. Whenever you want to stop the stream, just press the play button twice. Since you’re already connected to this event, you can now just start and stop sending a stream by using the play button on the unit.
Don't forget to stop the stream after your live event (in LiveU AND easylive.io).