The player needs :
- A powerful PC and a reliable Internet connection
- Remote Play client
- The remote capture link provided by the producer
- Start with downloading Remote Play client for Windows or MAC and install it:
- Select a path for installation and proceed:
- Let the system check for the updates:
- Connect your DUALSHOCK 4 controller over USB to your PC, then click Start:
- Familiarize yourself with Sony data collection policies and continue:
- Log in to your PSN account you have set up on your PlayStation 4:
- If both PC and PlayStation 4 are connected to the Internet, you will have to wait for a minute for them to sync:
- You will see your PlayStation screen in a window on your PC.
- Open the link provided by your producer.
- Select Screen sharing (A) -> Load screen sharing (B).
- Select "Your entire screen" (don't forget to allow audio sharing) -> "Share" (C).
- Start streaming with the "Start & join" button (D).
- Start to play one of your PS4 games on your computer.