- In the Production Studio (1).
- Add an input (2).
- In the "Live Source" tab (3).
- Select "Encoder" (4).
- Other Encoder (5).
Send to easylive.io
- Select the added input.
- The default RTMP server "rtmp://p.easy.live/live/" will automatically choose the closest server to your encoder (lowest latency).
You also have the possibility to select a specific server location via the "ingest" button.
- Copy/paste the server URL & Stream name (Stream Key) into your streaming software (OBS/Xsplit/..) and start streaming.
- You can watch your RTMP feed through VLC via the "View" button and the RTMP link.
All you have to do is copy/paste the RTMP link into VLC (see below) as a network stream.
Have more questions?
Click here to head to our Knowledge base search engine.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the easylive.io Support team via our Live Chat.