- Go to the "Production Studio" (1) and "Add an input" (2).
- In the "Live source" section (3), select "Encoder" (4).
- Select "Teradek" in the list.
- Go to the Corecloud web Interface (https://corecloud.tv/app/auth) and login with your Core credentials.
In the Core dashboard, Add a new channel (see below).
- Select the easylive.io channel.
- Link and authorise your account.
- You can now setup a name and select the "Event" in the list (=live source name on easylive.io).
- When ready, don't forget to Save.
- Return to the dashboard and add a channel (left side).
- Select the channel created previously (right side) .
- "Add" it
- When ready, just click on the "Go Live" button
- Check that the input in well displayed/enabled.
- Start "Publishing & record" on easylive.io .
Have more questions?
Click here to head to our Knowledge base search engine.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the easylive.io Support team via our Live Chat.