- Go to the easylive.io "Production Studio" (1) and "Add an input" (2).
- In the "Live source" section (3), select "Encoder" (4).
- Copy the provided URL & Stream name (5).
- Open your Vidiu web interface (open the Vidiu IP in a web browser) and access to the settings (6).
In the broadcast settings (top right):
- Select Mode "manuel" (7).
- Copy/paste the server URL/Stream name provided by easylive.io (8).
- Enable the "Auto Reconnect" (9).
- Don't forget to "Apply" (10).
- Go live on the Vidiu interface (11).
- On easylive.io, enable the input by clicking on it (12).
- Start test to check if the feed is well received (13).
- If everything is fine, "Start publishing & record" (14).
Don't forget to stop the live with the [END] button!
? Next steps
Have more questions?
Click here to head to our Knowledge base search engine.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the easylive.io Support team via our Live Chat.