- Access the Production Studio of a live (1) and Add an input (2).
- In the Video/Playlist section (3).
- Select the desired file from (4&5):
- Your local files (Max 5Gb)
- URL(s) (No max size)
- Enable your VOD(s) in the Production Studio.
Congratulations! Your media(s) is now available.
Note that you can change the size of the video to create PIP effects (picture-in-picture),...
Prerequisites to adding video media:
- Container: MPEG-4 (.mp4) / MKV or WebM
- Encoding: H264
- Audio Encoding: AAC
- Maximum Local File Size: 5 Gb
- Maximum URLs file size: None
- Frame size : Up to 1920x1080
- Recommended encoding bitrate for 1080p: 5 to 10 Mbits/s
Encoding Software (compatible with easylive.io)
- Adobe After Effect + Media encoder
- Wondershare video converter
- Online video converter
NOT compatible Software
👉 Next steps
- A step-by-step guide to starting with easylive.io
- Add live source(s)
- Import file(s) from my AWS S3 Bucket
- Add publishing points
Have more questions?
Click here to head to our Knowledge base search engine.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the easylive.io Support team via our Live Chat.