- In the easylive.io "Production Studio" (1).
- Select "Add an input" (2).
- in the "Webpage" section (3).
- Select "Add singular.live" (4).
- Take the opportunity to add any other potential input you wish to add
- Log into your singular.live account (5).
- Navigate to your "App" section and copy the output URL from the overlay.
- Paste it in easylive.io (9).
- Enable the singular.live element by clicking on it (10).
- Enable your overlays in the singular.live control panel (11).
👉 Next steps
Otherwise, "Start publishing and record" (12).
My overlay are not displayed on easylive.io? -> check that the singular.live input is on the top layer in the Production Studio and well enabled.
Have more questions?
Click here to head to our Knowledge base search engine.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the easylive.io Support team via our Live Chat.