- Connect to the easylive.io Studio
- Click on "Share this calendar" button
- Copy/paste the provided link in your browser and download the .ics file
Once done, you can import them into :
- Open Google Calendar.
- In the top right, click Settings.
- Click Import & Export.
- Click Select file from your computer and select the file you exported. The file should end in "ics".
- Choose which calendar to add the imported events to. By default, events will be imported into your primary calendar.
- Click Import.
It might take up to 12 hours for changes to show in your Google Calendar.
Microsoft Outlook, for that: Video tutorial
- Open Outlook, choose File, choose Open & Export, and then choose Import/Export.
- In Import and Export Wizard box, choose Import an iCalendar (.ics) and then choose Next.
- Choose the extracted file from your PC and choose OK.
- Choose Import. The items are automatically imported into your calendar.
It might take up to 12 hours for changes to show in your Outlook Calendar.