- Open your Mixcloud live section and click on "Broadcast live".
Important: Keep in mind that in order to be able to stream with Mixcloud you need to have their paid upgraded account, you can't create streams with a free account.
- Set your broadcast name and confirm it.
- Copy the provided stream key. You will need to use it at easylive.io.
- Open your easylive.io Studio.
- In the "Publish" tab, add a "Custom RTMP" publishing point.
- Enter your Mixcloud stream key and confirm adding the publishing point.
- When ready to go live, just click on "Start publishing & recording" on easylive.io.
👉 Next steps
Have more questions?
Click here to head to our Knowledge base search engine.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the easylive.io Support team via our Live Chat.