With the easylive.io cloud production studio it's easy to send your feed in multiple qualities to different broadcasters (transcoding).
For example, If you want to send your feed to Facebook in 60 FPS 1920x1080 and the same feed to Twitch in 1280x720 30FPS just follow the instructions below:
- Create a live or join the Control Room of an existing live.
- In the "Publish" section (1).
- Edit the "Program feed" setup (2). Please note that the settings applied to the "program feed" determine the maximum quality/format/resolution of your live.
- Set up the highest desired quality in the Program Feed menu and save it (3). Please note that you can't create another format higher than this one, otherway the output of the said format will not be optimal.
- Add a publishing point (4).
- Your first feed (1920x1080 60FPS) is now set up (5).
- Set up the second feed (1080x720 30FPS) with the "Add Format" button (6).
- Set up the desired format (7) and save it.
- select the "Add Qualities" button (8).
- Set up your output qualities and save it.
- Add your second publishing point (9).
Congratulations! You have set up the two following publish points:
- 1920x1080 60fps to Facebook
- 1280x720 30fps to Twitch
Now you can start test and/or start publishing your live (10).
Have more questions?
Click here to head to our Knowledge base search engine.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the easylive.io Support team via our Live Chat.