- Go to your Facebook account
- Click on “Live video”
4. Setup your live event
Warning: There are 2 ways to publish to Facebook live
- Allows you to publish a live feed up to 4 hours and to have the event automatically recorded and available as a VOD once ended.
- If you want to publish on a “standard” mode, there is nothing to do since it is the default mode.
- Allows you to publish a live feed up to 24 hours but there won’t be any recording. Therefore your event will not be available as a VOD once ended.
- If you want to publish on a “continuous” mode, you need to click on “Settings” and select the box “Publish this as a continuous live video”.
- Keep this FB tab open and open easylive.io in a new tab
- In the "Publish" tab, click on "Add or edit a publishing points"
- Click on “RTMP/RTMPS” and “Add or edit a publishing points”.
- Select "Custom RTMP/RTMPS"
- Add a name to identify the publishing point and copy/paste the info provided by Facebook
- Click “Save”
- Enable the created publishing point
- Close the “Broadcaster menu” and start your live on easylive.io “Start publishing & record”.
- Come back to the Facebook page and you should see your live feed
- Click “Go live” on the FB page to publish the feed for your audience to access it.
Next event you will need to publish to FB Live.
Since you already have configured a “persistent stream key”, your RTMP and stream key remains the same. Just double check that everything is similar.
- Create your event on FB Live (follow the procedure below)
- Select the FB point on our platform (Custom RTMP / select the FB point)
- Click “Start broadcast on easylive.io”
- Click “Go live” on FB