- Check that your SRT server are available
- Join or create a live stream in easylive.io
- Go to the "Publish" section at the left side
- Add a publishing point at the right side
- Go to the "SRT Secure Reliable Transport" section and "Add a publishig point"
- Setup a nickname (not used by easylive.io, just for you)
- Enter the hostname of the SRT server you wish to use (enter a valid DNS domain or IP www.example.com or X.X.X.X)
- Enter the port number (must be between 1 and 65535)
Otherwise, Start publishing & record!
Have more questions?
Click here to head to our Knowledge base search engine.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the easylive.io Support team via our Live Chat.