- Multicast your streams on mutliples destinations at once, from a single location: our studio.
- Choose the broadcast protocols you want (RTMP, SRT...).
- Add remote guests to your digital event.
- Create a custom live stream to match with your brand identity.
And many more features!
- We strongly recommend the use of the latest version of the Google Chrome browser. Thank you to check also in your Chrome settings that cookies are accepted on all sites.
- First, create a new live stream by hitting the "Create new live stream" button or select a time slot in the calendar:
- Check your Formats & Qualities (1): it is the quality that will be used by the publishing points.
- Add the desired Publishing points (2): the destinations of your live stream.
- Go to the Production Studio to set up your media and/or Live sources (3).
- Click the [Add an input] button (4).
- The list of all of our supported inputs will be displayed (5) (have a look at our knowledge base for more details).
Once the desired inputs are selected, start the test phase on easylive.io with the [Start Test] button (6).
The hourly rate will be charged starting from now (except during the trial period). New customer? Take a look at how our billing system works.
Once you're ready to go live, simply hit [Start Publishing and Record] (7) and confirm to start streaming to the configured Publishing points!
Don't forget to stop the live with the [END] button! More info about the different phases & billing here.