- Go to the Production Studio (1) and Add an input (2).
- In the Live Source tab (3).
- Select Pull a live source (4).
- Select the wished Protocol (5).
- Setup the Pull URL (RTMP(S), SRT, RTSP, MPEG-TS (UDP, TCP, HTTP), HLS, DASH) (6).
- Now your live source is displayed in the control room, you just have to enable it with a left-click on it (7).
- In order to have the preview of your live source, please check that you are in the Testing or Publishing phase (8).
- If everything is fine you can Start publishing & record to the selected publishing points.
👉 Next steps
- A step-by-step guide to starting with easylive.io
- Add live sources
- Add publishing points
- How to troubleshoot a live feed?
Have more questions?
Click here to head to our Knowledge base search engine.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the easylive.io Support team via our Live Chat.