Using a Push live sources will allow to:
- Send a single connection to the live server to your participants.
- Have the most efficient bandwidth possible for an optimized live stream quality.
- In the Production Studio (1).
- Add an input (2).
- In the Live Source tab (3).
- Select Encoder (Push) (4).
- Select your encoder in the list, otherwise, select Other Encoder.
- Copy the provided Server URL & Stream name.
Send to easylive.io
- Enable the Other Encoder input by clicking on it (5).
Please note that to preview a live source you need to be in Testing or Publishing phase (6).
- The default RTMP URL provided by easylive.io "rtmp://p.easy.live/live/" will automatically choose the closest server to your encoder (lowest latency).
You also have the possibility to select a specific server location via the "ingest" button.
- Copy/paste the server URL & Stream name (Stream Key) into your streaming software (OBS/Xsplit/..) and start streaming.
- Check that your feed is received by easylive.io.
👉 Next steps
Have more questions?
Click here to head to our Knowledge base search engine.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the easylive.io Support team via our Live Chat.