- Check that you are in the Testing phase (1).
- Go to the Production Studio (2).
- Add a Other SRT encoder input (Live Source -> Encoder (push) -> Other SRT encoder).
- Keep the link aside for later.
- Enter the Vmix SRT output settings.
A small summary of the settings
Use the address/server proposed by easylive.io when creating the input (See below).
Specific hostname list:
- US West - Oregon: us-ore.easy.live
- US East - Virginia: us-vir.easy.live
- LATAM - Brazil: sa-sao.easy.live
- EU - Ireland: eu-irl.easy.live
- Asia Pacific - Mumbai: ap-mum.easy.live
- Asia Pacific - Singapore: ap-sin.easy.live
- Asia Pacific - Seoul: ap-seo.easy.live
- Asia Pacific - Tokyo: ap-tok.easy.live
- Asia Pacific - Sydney: ap-syd.easy.live
- Destination port: 8080
- Stream ID: See below
- Quality: H264 or H265 (HEVC)
- Your SRT Output setup should look like this:
- Check that the feed is well received on the easylive.io side.
When ready, Start publishing & record!
In case the stream is not received on the easylive.io side, check your Vmix configuration and gradually increase the latency until the stream is correctly received.
👍 Keep exploring
Have more questions?
Click here to head to our Knowledge base search engine.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the easylive.io Support team via our Live Chat.