Sending your feed in SRT will give you the opportunity to:
- Send your live stream in ultra low latency.
- Maintain optimal video quality until the end of your broadcast.
You want to send your live feed in SRT? Discover here all the details on how to do it easily.
Check that your SRT server is available
- Join or create a live stream in easylive.io (1&2).
- Go to the Publish section (3) on the left side.
- Add a publishing point (4) at the right side.
- Go to the SRT Secure Reliable Transport (5) section and Add a publishing point (6).
- Select the publishing point.
Otherwise, Start publishing & record!
Have more questions?
Click here to head to our Knowledge base search engine.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the easylive.io Support team via our Live Chat.