- In the Production section (1 ).
- Open the settings panel of the desired input (2).
- Set up the desired value in the Delay field (3).
Please note that :
- The applied parameters will only be visible if the input is at least enabled in the preview and/or program.
- You may encounter problems displaying your sources if the configured delay is too low (<2sec). In case of display problem, please switch your source delay to auto or increase the delay until your input is displayed correctly.
- The delay value "auto" allows your source to adapt to the input stream received, with an average delay of 1 to 2 seconds.
- In order to synchronize several sources together, a delay value other than auto must be selected on all the inputs to be synchronized.
Have more questions?
Click here to head to our Knowledge base search engine.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the easylive.io Support team via our Live Chat.