Want to extend the reach of your live videos? Think to the Real time translation with an interpreter!
Set up a live show including Real time translation with an interpreter will allow you to:
- Give your community the opportunity to understand the language in which your live event takes place even if they are not native speakers.
- Enable people with hearing loss to enjoy your live show.
- Internationalize your live more easily.
To set up a live show including Real time translation with an interpreter, follow the steps bellow:
Create the source in original language (Push)
- Add a push clean feed (for audience)
- Copy the RTMP Push View URL.
Please note that if it's an easylive.io SRT URL you need to contact easylive.io by chat in order to receive the specific procedure.
Create the pull input to share with the interpreter
- Add a RTMP Pull input (for interpreter)
- Paste the RTMP View URL copied previously.
- Add a remote capture input (remote commentator).
Set up the interpreter's video return
- Go to the remote guest settings (A & B).
- Select a template with one asset.
- Select the pull input return (for interpreter).
- If necessary, disable the interpreter's video return.
- Apply the changes.
Configure the audio levels of the different inputs
- In the Audio Mixer (1).
Please use the following audio recommendations:
- For the audience (2), the volume of the audio in the original language is very low, so that the audience can hear very well in the translated language.
- For the interpreter, the volume is at 100% so that he can translate in real time with the volume loud enough.
Your event is ready, you can start the test phase and check that everything is fine.
- My guest has a professional audio setup and I want to be able to set his audio parameters manually (echo cancellation, noise cancellation...)
Have more questions?
Click here to head to our Knowledge base search engine.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the easylive.io Support team via our Live Chat.