A scoreboard is a graphic that allow you to display a game score live.
Adding a scoreboard on your live stream will allow you to:
- Implemant interactive element on your broadcast.
- Display live game session or live quizz.
- Give your fans an even more immersive experience.
Want to add a scoreboard to your live events? Follow the instructions below:
- Access the Production Studio (1) and click on Add an input (2).
- Go to Applications (3) and select Add Scoring (4).
- Enable the scoreboard by double-clicking on it (5).
- Edit it if necessary (select the sport type, position, color,...) (6).
- Watch the result (7).
👉 Next steps
Have more questions?
Click here to head to our Knowledge base search engine.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the easylive.io Support team via our Live Chat.