There are 2 ways to stream on YouTube:
1) Native integration
- Pre-requisite: Add or edit a publishing point.
- Add my first YouTube account with the "Log in with YouTube" button.
- Authorize easylive.io to use your managed account
- Open your YouTube Studio.
- Create or schedule a stream.
- Once your Youtube stream is configured, go back to easylive.io.
- Select the same stream key as the one configured when creating the stream on YouTube & Start publishing and record.
In case of modification/resetting of the YouTube stream key, or of an error when starting the publication, please deselect the publication point -> refresh the stream keys and select the publication point again.
2) Custom RTMP
Problem adding your account? Don't panic!
- Log in to your YouTube account.
- Go to your settings -> Channel Status and Features.
- Verify that features requiring phone number validation are enabled.
Have more questions?
Click here to head to our Knowledge base search engine.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the easylive.io Support team via our Live Chat.