If you only have a Playlist subscription plan you can skip to part 4.
- In the Production Studio (1).
- Add a new Input (2).
- Go to the “Video/Playlist” section (3).
- Select “Add playlist” (4).
The playlist management interface will open up
- Add your media(s)*
- Order them
- Check all parameters *
- Launch the playlist -> play button
You can import media(s) from :
- Your local files (Max 5Gb)
- URLs (No size limit)
- Your media bin
- Play count: Number of times the video (or playlist) will be displayed.
- Loop: You can loop all the playlist or just one media.
- Empty: Delete definitely all media on the list.
- Export: This will export you a file in an easylive.io (.elp) format.
- Import: Note that you can only import a playlist that was previously exported via easylive.io.
👉 Next steps
- A step-by-step guide to starting with easylive.io
- Add live source(s)
- Import file(s) from my AWS S3 Bucket
- Publishing points
👍 Keep exploring
Have more questions?
Click here to head to our Knowledge base search engine.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the easylive.io Support team via our Live Chat.