- A layer corresponds to a program plan:
- The top layer corresponds to an element/input displayed in the front plane (A).
- The lowest layer will correspond to an element/input in the background (B).
- You can only have one active element/input at a time on each layer.
easylive.io recommendations: To keep things as simple as possible do not use too many layers and try to group the elements that can.
- You can change the position of your inputs in the layers via:
- Using the available arrows.
- By right-clicking on an element (C).
Have more questions?
Click here to head to our Knowledge base search engine.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the easylive.io Support team via our Live Chat.