- We strongly recommend the use of Google Chrome.
- First, create a new live stream by hitting the following button:
- Check your Formats & Qualities (1): it is the quality that will be used by the publishing points.
- Add the desired Publishing points (2): the destinations of your live stream.
- Go to the production Studio to set up your media and/or Live sources (3).
- Click the [Add an input] button (4).
- The list of all of our supported inputs will be displayed (5) (have a look at our knowledge base for more details).
Once the desired inputs are selected, start the test phase on easylive.io with the [Start Test] button (6).
The hourly rate will be charged starting from now (except during the trial period). New customer? Take a look at how our billing system works.
Once you're ready to go live, simply hit [Start Publishing and Record] (7) and confirm to start streaming to the configured Publishing points!
Don't forget to stop the live with the [END] button! More info about the different phases & billing here.