1. Using your controller, select "Settings."
2. Select "Account Management".
3. Select "Link with Other Services".
4. Choose the service you want to use — either Twitch or YouTube (There are several services listed on this page, but only Twitch and YouTube can stream live video).
5. Follow the sign-in instructions. Both Twitch and YouTube make it easy to sign in with your existing account. However, you may need to use a computer or mobile device — Twitch, for example, asks you to enter a code into a web browser to confirm your identity and connect your PS4.
Follow the instructions to link your Twitch account to the PS4.
Stream a game on your PS4
1. Start the game you want to stream.
2. Press the Share button on your controller. Don't hold the button down — just tap it once.
3. Select "Broadcast Gameplay".
4. On the Broadcast Gameplay page, choose the streaming service you want to stream to — either Twitch or YouTube.
5. Before you can start streaming, choose your video options. You can give the stream a title and choose your video quality. You can also scroll down to invite friends to the stream. If you have a PlayStation Camera installed, you can also include a live video of yourself in the stream.
6. Select "Start Broadcasting".
You're now streaming video to the service you selected.