- Download Remote Play client
- Provide a clean PSN account to the PS4 player. The same account will be used to log in to the Remote Play app.
- Log into your PS4 with the PSN account provided by the producer.
Setting up your PS4™ system:
- Enable Remote Play: Select (Settings) > [Remote Play Connection Settings], and then tick the checkbox [Enable Remote Play].
- Activate the system as your primary PS4™ system: Select (Settings) > [Account Management] > [Activate as Your Primary PS4] > [Activate].
- To start Remote Play while your PS4™ system is in rest mode, select (Settings) > [Power Save Settings] > [Set Features Available in Rest Mode]. Then tick the checkboxes [Stay Connected to the Internet] and [Enable Turning On PS4 from Network].
- Launch Remote Play client.
- Log in to the PSN account that you previously provided to the player.
- If both PC and PlayStation 4 are connected to the Internet, you will have to wait for a minute for them to sync:
- You will see the PlayStation screen in a window on your PC.
- Turn on the DUALSHOCK 4 controller and log in with your usual PSN player account
- Start to play your favorite game!
- Follow this tutorial explaining how to add a screen capture live source on easylive.io.
Have a look at our other articles!