- Create a new live & enter the control room (1&2).
- Go to the "Production Studio" (3) and "Add a new input" (4).
- In the "Social" section (5).
- Select "Add a Twitter module" (6).
- Enable the display of the input by double-clicking on it (7).
By default, there's the easylive.io Twitter news feed displayed, in order to modify it:
- Go to the "Twitter" tab (8)
- Enter the name of the Twitter account you want to display in the "Twitter Name" box (9).
- Your Twitter's news feed is now well displayed on your easylive.io live stream (10)!
You can also change the number of Tweets displayed, their display times,...
👉 Next steps
Have more questions?
Click here to head to our Knowledge base search engine.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the easylive.io Support team via our Live Chat.