Note that the settings applied to the "program feed" determine the maximum quality/format/resolution of your live. You can't create another format higher than this one, another way the output of the said format will not be optimal.
- In the "Publish" tab (1).
- Setup your Formats & qualities (2).
- Add a publishing point (3).
- In the RTMP/RTMPS tab (4).
- Add a publishing point (5).
- Select "Custom RTMP/RTMPS".
- Go to the Twitch Ingest point setup and select the optimal RTMP ingest point (based on the optimal network paths detected from Twitch to your device).
- Copy/paste the ingest point on easylive.io (6).
- Go to your Twitch Account and go to Settings -> Channels & videos.
- Copy the "Primary Stream Key".
- Paste it on easylive.io.
- Enable the publishing point by clicking on it.
- Otherwise, start the test phase and "Start publishing & record".
- Go to your Twitch channel to check if the stream is already received.
Have more questions?
Click here to head to our Knowledge base search engine.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the easylive.io Support team via our Live Chat.