- Log in to your Microsoft Stream account and create a new Live Event.
- Set the name and date/time of the start of the live event.
- Save and publish your event. (It won't start for your viewers until you start streaming).
- Copy the provided "Server ingest URL".
- Open your easylive.io Studio.
- In the "Publish" tab, add a "Custom RTMP" publishing point.
- Enter your Microsoft Stream "Server ingest URL" and confirm adding the publishing point.
- When ready to go live, just click on "Start publishing & recording" on easylive.io.
- Check that the feed is well-received, if everything is good you can "Start event".
👉 Next steps
Have more questions?
Click here to head to our Knowledge base search engine.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the easylive.io Support team via our Live Chat.