- Create or join a control room (1).
- Open the Publish tab (2).
- Click on Add or edit publishing points (3).
- Under the Facebook panel (4), click on Log in with Facebook (5).
- Click continue and allow easylive.io to publish to your Facebook account.
- You now have access to the list of pages/groups to which you can publish to.
- Otherwise, select the desired page
- Back to your control room, you can see that your page has been added to the list of publishing points (6).
- Start the Test phase (7) (you will not go live on Facebook).
If you haven't already done so, go add and configure your inputs.
- As soon as you're ready, hit "Start publishing and record" (8).
Have more questions?
Click here to head to our Knowledge base search engine.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the easylive.io Support team via our Live Chat.