About BCAN (Bladder Cancer Advocacy Network)
BCAN’s mission is to increase public awareness about bladder cancer; to advance bladder cancer research; and to provide educational and support services for the bladder cancer community.
Live stream needs & objectives
The BCAN needed an all-in-one cloud based solution to multicast special live streams on several destinations and to interact with experts remotely during the COVID19 crisis. It was really important for the organization to keep in touch with people and to keep supporting and informing them about the bladder cancer cause.
- Used easylive.io Multistreams service to broadcast expert interviews and virtual initiatives on multiple destinations at once (Twitter, Facebook and YouTube)
- Provide a complete solution to custom their live streams (graphic templates, logos, sponsor logos, titles...)
- Ensure a video production remotely by inviting remote guests and experts without any risks and staying at home
- Mix any types of content in a live stream (VOD, live interviews, pictures, testimonies...)
- Create fully automated media playlists to highlight the BCAN's initiatives already did and to highlight and support the volunteers, sponsors, doctors and sick people
- Provide a strong back up to securize the feed and to guarantee a full live stream redundancy
- Ensure the technical support