Who is EA Sports?
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers. EA has more than 300 million registered players around the world.
Live stream needs & objectives
For the Fifa - FUT 19 Champions Cup, EA Sports wanted to get an all-in-one live streaming solution to broadcast the whole competition simultaneously to several platforms and in different languages. As an additional need, the objective was also to integrate custom graphic templates and video and/or audio feeds from local commentators based in several countries. Ea sports wished reaching the largest audience as possible and offering the best live streaming experience to the worldwide Fifa’s fan community.
- Broadcast live stream Fifa - FUT 19 Champions Cup simultaneously to several platforms (Multi-streams)
- Invite remote guests (local partners/ comentators) to ensure multi languages coverage
- Mix remote location
- Localize graphics & titles for a better engagement in each region
- Optimize live stream quality by reducing encoding steps
- Centralize video production management for the whole technical team
- Guarantee full redundancy with our fail-safe technology (back up)