Kevin Garrett’s Concert: interactive experience with remote fans produced by LiveFrom-Events powered by easylive.io Fanwall technology
Live From is a livestreaming network. LiveFrom aims to make it simple for artists, DJs, venues, clubs, producers and festivals to capitalise on the livestreaming boom. They are working with worldwide artists, labels and event organizers. Since its founding in 2020, LiveFrom has produced over 300 livestreams generating over $3M in new revenues for Artists.
Initially, LiveFrom needed a cloud-based livestream production platform that supported multiple media inputs while providing an intuitive live production dashboard. LiveFrom created its workflows simultaneously with deploying our studio and fanwall. This hands on learning experience helped them build a more efficient interaction with artists while creating a truly unique user experience for fans.
LiveFrom the Fanwall at Village Studio
For this concert LiveFrom needed our Fanwall to:
⭐️ Create an unique VIP Experience for superfans
💻 Display these superfans direclty in the program feed
🎤 Empower the Artist to interact directly with superfans, including the ability to conduct intimate Artist-to-Fan moments in real time.
By producing this interactive live concert experience, LiveFrom unlocks high-value revenue generating opportunities for artists. To attend this concert fans could:
🟢 For $10: view the concert through a private player with live text cchat embeded on the artist or LiveFrom's website, published from an easylive.io control room.
🟢 For $40: joint the FanWall for an unrepeatable musical experience including the potential of a one-on-one chat with the artist!
The production set up
The stage with the artist:
- Headsets to hear the fans
- output matrix (very low)
- isolated fan for one-on-one chat (quite loud)
- 2 TVs in front of the artist (one on each side)
- TV #1 displays the matrix (output of the fanwall - viewerURL)
- TV #2 displays the isolated fan by computer #3
The production set up:
- 1 physical video switcher
- 1 physical audio mixer
- 2 encoders (SRT with stream ID)
- encoder #1 pushes the Final Local Production (PGM out) (SRT)
- encoder #2 pushes the Final Local Production minus the VIP fans audio (SRT Interview)
- 3 computers
- computer #1 (left) wall operator with EditorURL and easylive.io Studio
- computer #2 (middle) output of the fanWall (ViewerURL) to display the matrix
- computer #3 (right) isolation computer to isolate one VIP fan at a time