About Los Angeles RAMS?
The Los Angeles Rams are a professional American football team based in the Los Angeles metropolitan area. The Rams compete in the National Football League (NFL) as a member of the National Football Conference (NFC) West division. The Rams play their home games at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, which they share with the Los Angeles Chargers. The club has won three NFL championships, and is the only NFL franchise to win championships representing three cities (Cleveland in 1945, Los Angeles in 1951 / 2022, and St. Louis in 1999).
Learn more about Los Angeles RAMS: https://www.therams.com/
Live stream needs & objectives
The Los Angeles RAMS production teams were looking for a complete, flexible, and most importantly, dematerialized live streaming production tool to embark on creating multiple live formats that could be multicast across multiple of their social networks (press conferences, player interviews…). One of their key needs was also to be able to manage their stream easily and in a team from the cloud with a rendering as professional as a local control room. It was also very important for them to be able to customize their live stream with graphical elements like overlays, titles, or logos to highlight information but also partners (monetization).
- Retrieving multiple streams of different formats and mixing them in the same platform (all-in-one tool).
- Providing a professional studio to broadcast live content on multiple destinations at once.
- Adding specific graphics to custom each live stream format and monetize it.
- Inviting remote guests in real-time.
- Enabling remote live production, in real-time, in a safe cloud environment to avoid one point of failure.
- Enabling remote and collaborative workflows for the technical team.
- Ensuring a continuous live streaming production without broken feeds because of Internet connection or local technical issues.
- Guarantee a professional and High quality stream (1080p).