Who is NODWIN Gaming?
Established in 2015, India based NODWIN Gaming nourishes the dynamic gaming & esports ecosystem both domestically and internationally. Fueled by innovative ideas and passion, the company brings expertise and solutions in all of the aspects within the broad label of the esports industry. From tournaments & events, through influencers & content, to marketing & activations. You name it. Today NODWIN Gaming has 11 different IPs of different games including Valorant, Counter-Strike, PUBG Mobile, Dota 2, FIFA20 and Clash Of Clans, among others. The company currently operates in India, the Middle East, and South Africa and claims to have produced over 10,000 hours of gaming content, and organized more than 100 gaming and esports events with 100Mn viewers.
Live stream needs & objectives
NODWIN Gaming's team needs a professionnal live streaming solution to broadcast tournaments and esports talk show on multiple destinations at once (Facebook, YouTube, Twitch ...) including the possibility to localize feeds and ensure a multilingual stream workflow. Deliver a good live streaming quality and ensure a full redundancy of the stream without any broken feeds was also essential.
- Providing a professional studio to broadcast live NODWIN Gaming content on multiple destinations at once as YouTube channels, Twitch and OTT platforms in different languages (localized feeds)
- Ensure the control on the Output in each region, independent of the local setup (multilingual stream workflow)
- Enabling remote live production, in real time, in a safe cloud environment to avoid one point of failure
- Enabling remote and collaborative workflows for the technical team
- Providing technical support to NODWIN Gaming.
- Ensuring a continuous live streaming production without broken feeds because of Internet connection or local technical issues.
- Guarantee a professional and High quality stream (1080p 60fps)