To add a new pull input:
- Create a new live (or enter in a Control Room)
- Click the ADD button (This will launch a new lightbox that will add a new Live source/media). This can include cameras, encoders (like Wirecast) and more. Pick your source and select CHOOSE.
- For Push live source, please see this article
- Otherwise, select "Pull a live source"
- For Pull live source you must :
- Select the used Protocol
- Setup the Pull URL (RTMP(S), SRT, RTSP, MPEG-TS (UDP, TCP, HTTP), HLS, DASH)
- Now your live source is displayed in the control room, you just have to select it and "Start Test" to see if your live source is well received by easylive.io.
- If everything is fine you can "Start publishing & record".