- Go to the Production Studio (1) and Add an input (2).
- In the Live Source tab (3).
- Select "Pull a live source" (4).
- Select the used Protocol (5).
- Setup the Pull URL (RTMP(S), SRT, RTSP, MPEG-TS (UDP, TCP, HTTP), HLS, DASH) (6).
- Now your live source is displayed in the control room, you just have to enable it with a left click on it (7).
- Start the " test phase" to see if your live source is well received by easylive.io (8).
- If everything is fine you can "Start publishing & record" (9).
👉 Next steps
Have more questions?
Click here to head to our Knowledge base search engine.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the easylive.io Support team via our Live Chat.