To add a picture/video from your Dropbox account to your control room just:
- Go to the "Production Studio" (1) and "Add an input" (2).
- Go to the "Dropbox" section (3) and click "Authorize" (4).
- You will be redirected to the Dropbox login page, enter your Dropbox ID and login
- Your account has been linked to easylive.io, an "home" directory is now available in the "Dropbox" section (5).
- Go to your Dropbox account, you will see that a new "Apps/easylive.io" directory has been created at the root of your Dropbox account (6).
- Place in the "easylive.io" directory the files you wish to access via easylive.io later (for example the "test.jpg" file below) (7).
- Return to the easylive.io Dropbox tab ("Add an input" button in the control room)(8).
- You will notice that the previously added input on Dropbox is available in the list of the section "Dropbox" (9).
- Add it to your live source list via the button located on the right (10).
Congratulations! Your Dropbox input has been well added to your control room.
? Next steps
Have more questions?
Click here to head to our Knowledge base search engine.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the easylive.io Support team via our Live Chat.