To add a picture/video from your Dropbox account to your control room just:
- Go to the "Production Studio" (1) and "Add an input" (2).
- Go to the "Dropbox" section (3) and click "Authorize" (4).
- You will be redirected to the Dropbox login page, enter your Dropbox ID and login
- Your account has been linked to easylive.io, an "home" directory is now available in the "Dropbox" section (5).
- Go to your Dropbox account, you will see that a new "Apps/easylive.io" directory has been created at the root of your Dropbox account (6).
- Place in the "easylive.io" directory the files you wish to access via easylive.io later (for example the "test.jpg" file below) (7).
- Return to the easylive.io Dropbox tab ("Add an input" button in the control room)(8).
- You will notice that the previously added input on Dropbox is available in the list of the section "Dropbox" (9).
- Add it to your live source list via the button located on the right (10).
Congratulations! Your Dropbox input has been well added to your control room.
For any further information do not hesitate to contact us.